F10®SC Veterinary Disinfectant
Available in: 100ml, 200ml, 1 litre and 5 litre bottles.
F10®SC is a Super concentrated veterinary disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms. It is active against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively and safely. It is completely safe to use in presence of animals and poses no personal or bio-hazard when used at the recommended concentrations. For best results F10SC should be allowed to air dry i.e. do not wash off.
Uses for F10®SC Veterinary Disinfectant
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors and cages),
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding)
- F10®SC can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
Recommended dilution rates of F10®SC
The high dilution rates mean that F10 is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant ranges on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:500 (2ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:250 (4ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or Circovirus (PBFD) at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)