F10®SCXD Veterinary Disinfectant/Cleanser
Available in: 100ml and 200ml bottles
F10®SCXD Veterinary Disinfectant/Cleanser has the same broad spectrum of kill as F10®SC Veterinary Disinfectant but with added detergent to provide a ‘one-step’ product for light duty cleaning and disinfection in routine hygiene applications. It is a soapy liquid with a slight pine fragrance and a green appearance.
Uses for F10SCXD Veterinary Disinfectant/Cleanser
- Safe and effective cleansing whilst reducing the microbial load.
- Cleaning and disinfection of: floors; walls; tiles; kennels/cages; food and drink bowls; bedding; tables and basins
- Due to the cleaning detergent contained in F10®SCXD, any food bowls or instruments that are to come in close contact with animals should be washed with clean water to ensure no soap residue is left.
- Once cleaned, spraying with F10®SC solution and allowing to air dry will ensure continued disinfection during storage.
Recommended dilution rates of F10®SCXD
The high dilution rates mean that F10SCXD is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant/cleaners on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:500 (2ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:250 (4ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or PBFD at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)